Hello All -
I received notification today that due to forces beyond our control, our book shipment has shipped but was delayed and will not arrive until Friday, June 3rd. Michaela and I will be working tirelessly on Saturday June 4th to get your books inventoried, sorted, and packed for shipment to you. If anyone would like to volunteer to help us, we would be thrilled. You could also take your books with you at that time!
Working with FIDS, we hope to get the shipment out to you very quickly. Please inform customers that they may begin picking up their prizes beginning on June 10th. We expect to have them to you way before then, but I want to allow some padding in case anything goes wrong during delivery. On a positive note, this helps with fraud prevention at some level as well.
I understand this is an inconvenience and I apologize for that.
Sincerely,
Heidi M. Daniel, LIV
No comments:
Post a Comment