Please take a moment to visit the post from last Friday as changes will be made to the schedule by the middle of the week. I apologize for dissapearing frequently in advance this week. While EPEs are mostly completed I am making note of the accomplishments we have all had while at Melcher. This should help justify our scores more effectively.
- This week I will be taking Wellness on Wednesday to visit the orthodontist.
- Thursday I have a meeting at Marston at 4PM regarding Programming and Outreach.
- Carolyn will be attending HDR at Central for the first half of Friday and taking vacation for the second half of the day.
- I will be going out the HCC-SE campus this week to chat with librarians regarding any collection development we can assist with. Right now I have a test guides cart to work on so that would be the perfect ice breaker for collaborative collection development.
- Cynthia Howard just called from Central Circulation and she will be here with a team of 5 people on Wednesday to assist with the collection assitance we may need. I asked that her and her team concentrate on shelf -reading. If you guys find that attention or assitance is also needed in other areas please let them know as I will not be here. They are available to assist with Paging Holds, Title Page Slip, Shelf Reading, On-Search, and Shelving.
More updates as they develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment