SRP will be in full swing next week. I hope everyone is excited! We have a few things coming up in terms of performers, staff comp time, and incentives.
On Saturday I will be swinging by Central for a few hours to help with the sorting of incentives. I'm hoping to bring back a few to have on hand before they all get sent out to locations later next week. I'll be taking the comp time from Saturday's sorting party on Monday around 1.30. I also have a meeting to attend Wednesay morning at Marston for the Manager's Manual Taskforce.
A BIG HIGH-FIVE goes out to Maria who will also be at Central this weekend. She will be working a Sunday shift for the first time! Good luck Maria, we hope everything goes well! Maria will be taking her comp time from Sunday on Friday to have a three day weekend.
Tuesday we will be hosting our first summer program with Jungle Jim and his many bugs! All of our programs will be happening at the 3 o'clock hour with most of our special performers visiting on Tuesdays. We have also moved up storytime to 11AM... other than that, we have activities everyday at 3PM.
Please don't forget to enforce the unattended children's policy this summer. We have done a fantastic job of enforcing during the year and have created a civil atmosphere for both kids and adults alike.
Keep an eye out for our volunteers. They should be dropping in starting next week. I have an adult who interested in helping with storytime (in Spanish), her paperwork will be submitted Monday in hopes of speedy approval.
Other than that. I am waiting on EPE approval to carve out some time for Michael, Carolyn, and I to chat about those.
Lastly... Park Place will be opening on May 27. We will be saying good-bye to Maria and Brandon on the week of the 20th. Let's remember to enjoy each other's company while we can. :) I may also be asking for volunteers or mandateering (a form of volunteering... that isn't very voluntary) for one of us to visit Meyer next Wednesday or Thursday. More information on that early next week.
As always, thanks for reading.. and have a fantastic weekend!
-Daisy
No comments:
Post a Comment